Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Angela's Moncler Cost

When black is not worth a party.


Today I am for portraits. I feel angry, and I want to tell part of my story: boy
I believe it was aimed at everything. Someone once told me, the black goes first, and I believed him. The music of those famous Rhythm and Reading or Special Method Solfeggio had them controladĂ­simos. All summed up as follows:
• The black is worth a party. Solfer

I was super and then concluded the following things: • The white
worth two parties.
• The round is worth four parts.
• The eighth one-half of a party.
• Although he knew the sixteenth was a quarter of a party, was not able to measure this speed, so that was very fast, and you're done.

I was happy in my DosPorCuatro, I CompásDeCompasillo and my figures. One day all this universe I collapsed static rhythmically, as if someone has dared to throw the column Palmense that holds the sky (Roque Idafe). The school teacher of music, he had a terrible panic, told us of a certain SeisPorOcho. That was my downfall. I never returned to understand the rhythm, beat, figures. Not fit into my head that the black ceases to be what it always was. My idol had crumbled dark.

Later I was told that black is not worth a party. Maybe I can talk about that gives half of the white or twice the eighth, if not tell me a compass and the size of your party. I also explained that

  1. 1
  2. round equals white equals
  3. 2 to
  4. 4 black
  5. equals 8 eighth notes equals ...

And that I understood everything. The DosPorCuatro was a DosPartesDeNegra and was a SeisPartesDeCorchea SeisPorOcho. My prejudices, many years later, they changed. And the music was not the mere recording that had been until then. The rate came to life and realized the relativity of time.

is why I call for the elimination of prejudices in school:
it not be said that black is not worth a party.
it not be said that a family consists of father, mother and children.
it not be said that Adam and Eve are our parents. Not
be said that Franco did well by the present Kingdom of Spain.
it not be said that the Moors are a pigeon, or that blacks smell bad or that Gypsies steal.
it not be said to wear long hair or earrings is girl stuff.
That never again hear that "the dirty laundry is washed at home" when a woman complained of abuse from her husband. [...]

And a long list that will invite increase in the comments.

http://franmedina.wordpress.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment