Monday, September 15, 2008

Schwinn Srb-1800 - Areadapter

REPORTAGE DEATH WORLD VOLLEYBALL


Then they say that I will pot with posts I enter, but not without reason. A couple of days ago I picked up by chance on 20 minutes daily of free distribution that is collected and read by the province. I deign to open it during my 20 minutes than joy in working for a coffee. Soon I and 4 in close. This diary comprised a total of between 15 and 20 pages about ... OF WHICH 12 WERE MISFORTUNE ¡¡... that if a murder, if a violation, that if the strike, if the crisis, which ... they give to everyone where I was.
Please let seems to only be sold misfortunes. If we agree that it is today, but ... please, that the world is not ONLY disasters and misfortunes, gracefully contrasted with the lives of celebrities and reality shows every day / afternoon / evening we eat (I still have the great luck of having 25,000 better things to do than sit at our "beloved" idiot box.) Sometimes I wonder if what we sell is what we want to eat because it's really what we like to read (the force of habit), or indeed whether the world is made so made broth. Without doubt, I think what happens to our newspapers are reporting the reportage fácil.


Donde haya sangre y vísceras , que se quite lo bailaó no?

0 comments:

Post a Comment