Monday, August 18, 2008

Why You Don't Weigh Less After Pee

"good manners? MORE OF THE SAME


I have a habit in the morning when I wake up early to turn on the television to watch news. Luckily at 6'00 in the morning the news is so stark that you hardly have time to digest and last not just 30 min , so there are days I'm happy as to what they say. When I arrive at noon and gives me time to look at them, half of television news and I'm tired of seeing them as, on the basis that I know in advance what they will talk, it strikes both deaths make you want to stop it a zapatillazo.
Recently I woke up with the news that an immigrant who sold scarves found neither more nor less than € 2700 in cash in a portfolio, and a check for 700 euros. Given the times the disjunctive is clear, return or not. Although a check is easily traceable , 2700 € in cash not so. Typically, what we are taught to all small is to return what is not ours. Well, no news today is someone to do something honest. To the astonishment of the owner of the portfolio to have met in full all within its portfolio, as an act of gratitude, the man came to the saving of their "petrodollars " and gave him € 50. See this and think: "... make yourselves horse do not look the dentao but ... You bastard, you saved the skin because I know more than one and more than ten that had not returned, reach down a little bit more no?
Sometimes it is not normal for many people, should be ethical and moral grounds
PD Ye, faced with this situation, would have done, what devolveríais ? montaríais you a festival of 15? Taparíais a hole mortgage? and is the great dilemma:-D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment